All About Me
Let me help you plan your first day of STEM class!
Grab these free STEM-themed “All About Me” activities to help you build relationships and get to know your new students.
STEM All About Me
Do you need an easy way to start building relationships with your new STEM students?
Grab this free download and check “find a getting-to-know-you survey” off your to-do list.
This download includes 5 printable and digital versions, so you can find the perfect fit for your STEM classroom.
You can use the finished activity to…
- Create an awesome back-to-school bulletin board
- Play as an automated slideshow for open house
- Make an “About the Author” page in students’ STEM notebooks
- Use as the basis for 2 truths and a lie or other ice breaker and community building activities
This All About Me STEM activity includes:
- A no-prep relationship building activity with STEM-themed getting-to-know you questions
- 5 versions of the activity each with a different STEM focus, including Science, Engineering, Maker, Technology, and an editable template
- Printable and digital copies of the student worksheet
- Teacher notes with suggestions for facilitation